Library cardholders may renew their own materials online. All material may be renewed except for materials with reserves and materials on which you owe fines.
- Go to Log in or Log in to Renew Books and log in using your name, ID number and PIN.
- If you are already logged in go to Return to Your Record located at the top of the page.
- If not the default view click the "Items currently checked out" link to view the materials you have checked out..
- Select the materials you want to renew by checking the boxes in the RENEW column and then click the Renew Selected button. If you want to renew everything, click the Renew ALL button.
- If you cannot renew items, a message will appear on the screen. If you are successful, a new due date will appear in the "STATUS" column. Always check the STATUS column for information on the success or failure of your renewal.